Once the online application form is completed, parents must submit the following documents, as soon as possible, to the admissions office in person or email on email@example.com:
- A photocopy of the student's birth certificate (in English or Arabic)
- A photocopy of the student's passport and his/her parents' passport
- Photocopies of academic reports for the previous three years (in English)
- 1 recent photo in color of the student - passport size
- Admission testing fee
Once all documentation has been received, the applicant is given an appointment for an assessment test or interview. Students applying for PreKG, KGI, and KGII must interview with a KG teacher. Students applying for grades 1 to 11 must take an assessment test in Math and English. All files will be reviewed based on previous school reports and assessment test results by the admissions committee. UAS will contact the applicant’s school when additional information is needed to give full consideration to the application.
Families are notified, usually within a few days of testing, whether the applicant meets admission standards. Upon acceptance, a one-time non refundable registration is due within five days to reserve a place for the following school year. The first tuition payment must also be received prior to the deadline to avoid losing the place.
If admission is granted but no place is available, the registration fee can be paid to place the student's name on the waiting list. Once a place becomes available, UAS will contact the family.
Please note that enrollment is always conditional upon a student successfully completing the school year (or term) at their current school and submitting final grades. Prior to the first day of school, the student file must be complete. The additional documents to submit upon acceptance are:
- A photocopy of the final report card (current academic year)
- A photocopy of the student's residency visa and his/her parents and guardian(s) residency visa
- Original transfer certificate (sample transfer certificate)
- A photocopy of the student's vaccination records
- Completed UAS health form
- 5 recent photos in color of the student and 1 of each parent - passport size
- A photocopy of the car registration