Our mission and beliefs capture what is at the heart of our school; demonstrating what we represent, how we bring our values to life at UAS, and what it feels like to work with us.
At Universal American School we provide a challenging, inquiry-based American and International education that empowers students to be caring individuals, critical thinkers and responsible global citizens.
Our beliefs drive our behaviors and at Universal American School our community members continue to:
- Challenge themselves academically, artisitically and athletically
- Think and act critically, creatively and independently
- Communicate proficiently in English and at least one other language
- Be internationally-minded leaders who participate in local and international projects that better humanity and contribute to a sustainable and peaceful world
- Conduct themselves in a principled manner
- Enjoy a positive and healthy lifestyle