Enhancing the academic and social experience of our students and staff.
The mission of our Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO) is to enhance the academic and social experience of students and staff at UAS, and to supplement communication efforts between the school and parents/guardians, as well as students and the community, aligned with the school mission.
The PTSO is organized for the purpose of:
- Enhancing and supporting the education of the children of UAS by fostering relationships between the school leadership, parents, students and teachers
- Promoting an open forum on matters of general concerns
- Facilitating the communication between all bodies involved with the PTSO
- Enhancing fundraising
- Enhancing the UAS community
- Areej Hanandeh, President
- Rada Kurban, Vice President
- Mireille Azar, Treasurer
- Farzana Muhammad, Events Coordinator
- Maysoon Mshaiel, Communication Coordinator
- Nada Nahas, Volunteer Coordinator