We are happy to welcome you to the UAS community
Should you need any assistance in applying, please call us at +971 42325222 ext. 2114, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be our pleasure to help you out!
Applications must be submitted online and a AED 500 application fee is applicable and must be made prior to the assessment.
At UAS, we pride ourselves on an admission policy that does not discriminate against any child or family. All children are welcome to UAS, regardless of their nationality, ethnicity or religion.
Admission to UAS is based upon the student’s application, previous school records, teacher-principal and/or counselor confidential recommendations, followed by standardized assessments if necessary. The admission file review is completed by the divisional principal to ensure proper grade level placement.
Complete the online application form.
An acknowledgement will be sent containing the next steps of the registration process.
A member of the admissions team will contact you to take you through the next steps.
Once your child has been offered a place, a letter of acceptance will be issued along with joining information. To secure your child’s place a non-refundable deposit of 3,000 AED should be paid within 7 days of receiving the acceptance. This amount will subsequently be deducted from the first semester’s tuition fees.
Complete the payment of the AED 500 application fee.
Documents to submit with the application:
- Student’s Passport
- Parents’ Passports
- Student’s Recent Report Card – for the past 2 years, in English
- Recent Standardized Test Scores (e.g.: MAP, CAT4, ITBS, Cambridge Exam)
- Language Background Survey (Click here to download the survey)
- For applicants with school experience, the current school must complete the UAS Confidential Report and directly email it to us on email@example.com prior to setting the assessment date.
- Click here to download the Elementary Confidential Report.
- Click here to download the Middle School Confidential Report.
- Click here to download the High School Confidential Report.
Documents to submit upon acceptance:
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Students Emirates ID*
- Parent’s Emirates IDs*
- Digital student’s photo (Passport Size)
- Digital parents’ photo (Passport Size)
- A photocopy of the final report card (current academic year)
- A photocopy of the student’s vaccination records
- Completed UAS health form
- A photocopy of the car registration
- Completed transportation form (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate: If the student is transferring from a school within Dubai, the transfer will take place electronically through the KHDA portal. If the student is transferring from outside the Emirate of Dubai, the original transfer certificate must be obtained by the parent from the student’s previous and submitted to UAS. Attestations may be required.
- Children coming from USA, Canada, Western Europe, Australia and New Zealand do not require attestation of the Transfer Certificate.
- For children coming from all other countries, the Transfer Certificate must be translated into Arabic and/or English, attested by the relevant Ministry of Education in the home country and by the UAE Embassy there and then subsequently attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai.
*If the residency visas and Emirates IDs are not available at the time of acceptance, these documents can be submitted once they are available before the beginning of the school year.
Once all required documents have been submitted, your application will be processed within one to two working days.