Total tuition fees for the 2021 – 22 academic year
* The discounted fee structure are subject to terms and conditions
Please note the above fees do not include school uniforms, meals in canteen and transportation fees.
Change in fee structure
Starting from the Academic Year 2020/2021, the tuition fee structure will move from a two semester payment system to a three term semester payment.
Note: Please note the fees do not include school uniform, meals in canteen and transportation fees, you will find the transportation fees below.
Payment can be made via our online parent portal here.
Payment can be made by cash / cheque drawn in the name of Universal American School (Branch of Al Futtaim Education Foundation LLC). Electronic bank transfer / direct deposit to below mentioned bank account is also accepted.
Bank transfer payment
Should payment be made by transfer, parents must notify the school by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the payment details as well as the full name of the student as well as the grade the student is in.
|Branch||Dubai Internet City Branch|
|Account Name||Universal American School ( Branch of Al Futtaim Education Foundation LLC)|
Al Futtaim Credit Card payment
Payment can be made using your Al-Futtaim Credit Card, the benefits of which include:
- 5% cashback rewards on school fee payment at Universal American School
- 5% cashback rewards on spend with any Al-Futtaim store and showroom (including Robinsons, IKEA Toys R Us and more)
- 1% cashback reward on all other spends in the UAE and overseas
- 0% interest rate if you want to spread the school fee payment of UAS with your Al-Futtaim credit card over 12 months (Zero processing fees)
To apply for your Al-Futtaim Credit Card SMS ‘UAS’ to 2121 or visit www.bankfab.ae/en/cards
*Cashback rewards shall be awarded in the form of Al-Futtaim Stars and you can redeem your Al-Futtaim Stars at any participating Al-Futtaim store and showrooms
Please note that AED 250/- will be charged in case of dishonored cheque.
KHDA Refund Policy
In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration/ re-registration fees will be deducted;
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted;
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted;
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- Request for student Education Continuation Certificate – Attested (AED 120)
- Request for student leaving form for the students who are leaving Dubai – Attested (AED 120)
- Request for student transfer between private school (within the stipulated time frame ) Student transfer (AED 120)
- Request for student transfer between private schools (after the stipulated time frame). Student transfer (AED 520)
- Request for attestation of student Certificate or report card (AED 120)
- Issuance of ‘to whomsoever it may concern’ Certificate for matters related to school – Attestation (AED 120)
- Issuance of ‘To whomsoever it may concern Certificate for matters related to Students – Attested Sequence letter (AED 120)